Instructions for Sending Materials
General instructions for sending material
for quotation or production:
The following information provides general guidelines to consider before sending material for quotation or production to Confluent Translations.
In order to accurately and efficiently quote or begin production of your project it is necessary that we are provided with complete information and material. To eliminate obstacles and possible delays in turnaround, please consider the following before we begin:
- What source files can you provide for quoting or production?
- Electronic files if available, (source files – Word, InDesign, Quark, etc.)
- PDF, (if source files are not available)
- All graphics and fonts
- If no electronic files are available – hard copy
- What is the source language and the target language(s) and target countries for which the translation is needed?
- What services are needed?
- Translation – Basic, Standard, Certified
- Desktop Publishing
- Software Localization
- Website localization
- Third party verification
This is the basic information we need to get started. We will go over other specifics with you that will assure your translation project runs smoothly and efficiently.